Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A sudden realization.

I had this odd thought in my head that if I was going to blog it had to be about something. Then the more I goofed off on StumbleUpon and the like, the more I thought: Say who? I mean, have you have read some of the crap out there? Yeah there's a lot of good information about a lot of good stuff (cooking, art projects, sewing, etc) but for the most part its people randomly babbling about whatever suits them at the moment. And this morning I made a point to a friend that brought me back here today. "The internet is the purest form of free speech there is;" I said. Oh so true. This doesn't need to be famous, or well read, or what the heck ever. It just needs to be some place I can write down whatever pops into my head whenever I feel like it. So fair warning to whomever may be reading this: you may be in for some insane babbling. Or some intelligent insight. Just whatever happens to be on my mind at the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment