Thursday, October 20, 2011
American Horror Story ~*If you want to watch the show and haven't, you may not want to read this*~
This show is freaking me the heck out. I had to stop watching it on Wednesday night and start watching it Thursday morning because it gave me nightmares. But I can't stop watching it. I wanna know how they all died. Because you know they are all dead. In fact in last night's episode we saw the neighbor shoot the maid, who just freaks me the heck out anyways. And what's up with burn guy?! Part of me wants to scream at them to move and get away from that place, but I really wanna know how this turns out. I love that house. Its beautiful. If you ever hear me ramble on about Craftsman style houses, this is a perfect example of one. According to the show history it was built in the 1920s, and from what I've seen that seems about right. I want to see more of the house. Not just more about the dead inhabitants. And while we're on that subject, are they ghosts, or zombies? We clearly just saw the body of the maid in the grave, but she isn't ethereal at all. So what is she? This is very much a show for people who are into the twisted, the freaky, and the flat out weird. You must posses imagination. You must keep an open mind. It isn't graphic, or gruesome, or gory really. Yes there is blood, but not a lot. Its more like a tragic history show than a horror show. I kinda like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment