Sunday, October 30, 2011
ALkjsflakjdaslkjd;dlfkj!
Yeah that's what I said. That's about how I feel right now. Crazy and disorganized. I feel like November is about to get SUPER busy and I do not know if I can handle it. But we are starting the month out right, with a trip to the Great Lakes Brewery to celebrate Ryan and Dusten's birthdays. I am SUPER excited about that, not because I enjoy going to Brewery's, but because I haven't been out with adults our age for a night of fun in a LONG time. And I like Dusten and Ally, they're so much fun! We are hosting Thanksgiving dinner, and I am terrified that something will go wrong. I don't have a full menu yet. I am having 4-6 spend the night guests and no idea where everyone will sleep. Stress is NOT good for my body right now. Oh, did I forget to mention the 7 page paper I have due at the end of November? Yeah. I guess I had better work on that. This brings me to the biggest concern for November: Court. I want so badly to go and be there for her, to cheer and rejoice and thank God when it goes right and everything is back to normal. I want to be there on the off chance that it goes bad so I can help her off the ground and hold her hand until she finds the strength to get up and fight again. Unfortunately, this is an impossibility. So I will stay here, and I will pray. I will pray for favor and I will pray thanks when it goes the way it SHOULD. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. It is time for this to end, and end well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment