Well friends, here we are! Finals week. So far, so good. Of course we're only one day in, so who knows from here? Also, two weeks from Sunday is Christmas. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around that. This year has been such a whirlwind. It doesn't feel like Christmas. Thanksgiving didn't feel like Thanksgiving, either. I wonder if this is because I didn't go to anyone else's house. I had a great time here with my friends and family that were able to come, it just felt weird. Maybe it felt weird because I was happy and I so long ago forgot that feeling. I find myself GIGGLING now a days. And I used to love to sing. If I heard a song I liked, or even just knew the words to, I would sing it. But somewhere I had stopped doing that, too. I caught myself singing and dancing in the car the other day. It almost scares me. Like I don't deserve happy. However...I feel like I might be okay. That's so weird to me. I just want you to understand that I know what all the fighting was for and I just want you to understand that I'm not angry anymore...
This is a good place. I think I'll enjoy living here.
No comments:
Post a Comment