Monday, January 23, 2012

A woman scorned.

She doesn't understand, I guess. I mean, if I were in her position, I guess I would get angry sometimes, too. But this is ridiculous. So what I cheated on her with Facebook? And yes, there were flings with StumbleUpon and a very long, meaningful, currently ongoing relationship with Netflix. But when I left strayed from this relationship and into the worlds of crochet and creativity, Netflix took me back with open arms. I always come back for her. Every day, and for around the same amount of time. I always come crawling back, and usually she takes me back with warm, open arms. But lately, lately that bitch has been downright hateful. Now, I understand she can't take me in while I have words, characters, stories, trying to bash my skull out from the inside. She can't exist in the same space as them. But even after I throw them out, put them on paper, she refuses to take me. I don't know why she's so angry. I really need her right now. But she made the decision to leave me, high and dry. I feel this separation is temporary. I feel we will be reunited, tonight. No matter what I have to do, she will take me back and keep me, for 8 full hours tonight. And she'll like it, too. You hear that, Sleep? I'm coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment