Monday, November 7, 2011
Internship.
I got into the internship program! WOOHOO! I am SO hoping to get something here in town that will turn into a full time job. My biggest goal would be a full time work from home job. How awesome would that be?? Unfortunately I can only do an internship over the Fall, which means I will need to attend classes for a semester longer than I had hoped. Right now my plan is to take as much as I can during the summer and see if I can finish an associate's over the Fall. If I can't, and end up with one or two classes left to take, no big deal, right? No sweat. I got this. Because I am awesome. Monday can't even hold me back. Psh. I rock Monday's socks off. Monday is scared of me. On another note, it is 16 days until my Stephie gets here, and then 17 days until my mommy gets here!!!! And just over a mere month until I get to see my Gus (or Lu Darts) again!!! I miss them all so badly. I haven't seen Stephie or Gus since JULY. That is far too long to go between visits. Far too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment